Wednesday, November 04, 2009

color inside the lines

We have interior color!



Master bedroom- closet on left, entrance on right.
The blue is named Cloudless.

Master bathtub nook


my closet is blue inside and out!

master bath- shower and entrance to master bedroom


kitchen is Crescent Cream

the peninsula island will align with the color change on the wall
dining room, from kitchen

back door and door to laundry room- dining room window to the side
the hall is completely cream; we will line it with all of our family photos (+ Joe)


I love this last picture so much; you can see all of my colors! The Lupine on the outside of the house (that's the porch ceiling); outside trim is Portabella (tan-ish); the door is Carmine (blood red!); and then the Crescent cream and Cloudless inside. Whatcha think?

My office opening, off of the living room. I'm gonna put bead curtains or something up.


No comments: